<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3341007097518806690?origin\x3dhttp://thezealwithin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE NERVEWRECK!


Photobucket
Sabiruna. 21091992. intuitive/feelings in functioning.
Celeb Fantasy:)
Photobucket
the law of attraction

jukebox!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



gone with the wind!
54th Aindinna:D
56th Azyan:D
C/CPT Hassan:D
CSS Iskandar:D
CSS Susuhaidi:D
CSS Reen:D
56th Chawn Rong:D
56th Ernest:D
56th Farisa:D
54th Faqih:D
54th Hafizah:D
56th Haiman:D
56th Haqiz:D
54th Hazwin:D
55th Jumari:D
56th Khairul:D
56th Saddiq:D
56th Shafiq:D
53rd SyimaHolmez Yo!:D
56th Syima:D
56th Syirah:D
SM!:D
SEA GARANG!:D


Ebay
Isketch
HabboHotel
Blogskins


knowledge is gained when it is articulated.







creds!

Designer: Lisee
Hosted: Blogger
x x
Sweet Child O' Mine!
Monday, February 16, 2009


She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky




Now and then when I see her face


She takes me away to that special place


And if I'd stare too long I'd probably break down and cry




Sweet child o' mine


Sweet love of mine




She's got eyes of the bluest skies


As if they thought of rain


I hate to look into those eyes


And see an ounce of pain




Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place


Where as a child I'd hide


And pray for the thunder


And the rain


To quietly pass me by




Sweet child o' mine


Sweet love of mine




Where do we go


Where do we go now


Where do we go


Sweet child o' mine


(12:30 PM)