<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3341007097518806690?origin\x3dhttp://thezealwithin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LE NERVEWRECK!


Photobucket
Sabiruna. 21091992. intuitive/feelings in functioning.
Celeb Fantasy:)
Photobucket
the law of attraction

jukebox!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



gone with the wind!
54th Aindinna:D
56th Azyan:D
C/CPT Hassan:D
CSS Iskandar:D
CSS Susuhaidi:D
CSS Reen:D
56th Chawn Rong:D
56th Ernest:D
56th Farisa:D
54th Faqih:D
54th Hafizah:D
56th Haiman:D
56th Haqiz:D
54th Hazwin:D
55th Jumari:D
56th Khairul:D
56th Saddiq:D
56th Shafiq:D
53rd SyimaHolmez Yo!:D
56th Syima:D
56th Syirah:D
SM!:D
SEA GARANG!:D


Ebay
Isketch
HabboHotel
Blogskins


knowledge is gained when it is articulated.







creds!

Designer: Lisee
Hosted: Blogger
x x
Sunday, February 22, 2009


i'm addicted to this song, not due to it's tune or anything like that.
it's the lyrics, the meaning behind them.
yeah.

Halo-Beyonce
Remember those walls I built
Well baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
Woah...

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo)

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo)
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo

updating on yesterday,
so went to the gym with super vamp,
worked out for more than 2 hours was super fun,
but man i gotta say my stamina sucks nowadays.
gotta start jogging more.
NAPFA is coming so close.
argh!

yeah then headed back to sembawang,
meet stp,
makan and lepak at my house for a while,
then went jogging:)
sent stp home cause i wanted to see wawa.
missed her.
haha.
yeah.
that's about it:)


(4:12 PM)